How can I place an order?
- Call 832.639.3414
- Email email@example.com
When do you start accepting orders for the holidays?
We begin accepting holiday orders two to three months prior to each observed holiday.
How do I arrange pick up?
Once your order has been received and payment completed, you will be notified with the pick up time and location.
What if I cannot pick my order up as scheduled?
- Please send a designated party to pick up your order on your behalf or opt for delivery.
- If you or your designated party elect to pick up an order/product you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the order/product once it leaves the premises.
- Orders will not be held past the designated time slot.
When do I pay for my order?
- Payment is due at the time your order is placed. Orders will not be processed until payment is received.
- Deposits are required for all event orders unless your event is three weeks or less away; in this case, payment in full is due at the time of order placement.
When should I place an order for cheesecakes?
As we continue to grow, we'd like to continue providing an excellent level of service to current and future TCQ clients. We kindly request that you allow at least one week lead time on cheesecake orders.
- The only exceptions are our monthly bake sales.
- Our monthly bake sales provide opportunities to sample a wide array of desserts.
When should I place a custom order for cakes or other desserts?
All custom orders require a minimum notice of two weeks or greater.
- A rush fee will apply to all orders that operate outside of these guidelines.
- Last minute orders will not be accepted, unless our calendar permits.
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Payment may be made directly through the website for individual orders.
- All custom orders will be invoiced through PayPal.
- Cheesecakes can be stored in the refrigerator for up to five days in their original packaging. Please discard after this time period.
- Cupcakes/Cakes made with buttercream may be stored in their original packaging at room temperature for up to three days, once picked up from our location.
- Cakes made with cream cheese frosting are best served cold and should not sit out more than one hour before serving.
Do you offer sugar-free, vegan, or keto options?
- Yes for an additional fee. Please request a quote for these products.
- Our products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You have been notified of this risk and agree to hold us (TCQ) harmless for allergic reactions.
- All sales are final.
- If the order is not picked up from the TCQ premises, then a delivery fee will apply. Should you require a TCQ representative to meet you for the exchange of your order, a delivery fee will apply. Delivery rates are subject to change without notice. Please see rates below:
- Downtown/Eado/Third Ward-$20
- East Houston-$25
- Southwest-$15 and up
- 290/Northwest Corridor-$35
- North/Far North (Spring, The Woodlands, Conroe, etc.)-$35 and up
- Outside of Greater Houston- Call for Quote
- We do offer shipping. You may locate carrier rates directly through our website.
- We do NOT ship to PO Boxes.
- Please be sure to double check the accuracy of all addresses, ensure that the recipient is aware of a pending delivery, and that someone will be available to receive the order.